Sited at the beautiful Rose Bush Holiday Park.
There can be few caravan parks with a holiday pedigree to match Rosebush. Originally laid out as part of a touring centre in 1876, the original ornamental lake now forms an attractive centerpiece for the holiday park, itself now over a quarter century old. The view of the north is dominated by the looming outline of the Preseli Hills and their highest point, at Foel Cwm Cerwyn, 1760ft, can be reached on foot from the park within an hour.
Our park, although only eight miles inland from the north coast resort of Newport, is very much off the beaten tourist track. The result is a relaxed calm, difficult to match elsewhere. Stay with us and share the tranquility; whether with your own touring caravan, a static caravan, in your tent or using our pod; it's going to be a relaxing break.
The Lakewood Lodge brings the comfort of your home with you.
Delivering calming acoustics – so that you can relax and unwind.
The Lakewood Lodge provides a sumptuous and premium décor with an area to create delicious meals.
The perfect entertainment space.
A place to create magical family memories
Key Features include
- 42 ft x 13 ft
- 2 Bedrooms.
- Luxury En-Suite Bathroom.
- Electric Fan Oven with 5 Burner Gas Hob.
- Integrated Slim line Dish Washer.
- Tall pull out kitchen larder.
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer.
- Fully equipped walk in wardrobes.
- CH & DG
- Clean toilet facilities
- Gas Bottles available for purchase
- Shower and WC Facilities available
- Electric hook-ups
- Laundry Room
- Chemical waste disposal point
- Well behaved dogs allowed
- Lakeside and woodland dog walks
- Coarse fishing available at an additional cost
- Abundance of wildlife
- Wifi Now Available