Seal Bay Resorts, formerly known as Bunn Leisure, is located in Selsey on the South Coast of West Sussex.
The resort has been in operation since 1959 and has grown to be one of the largest in the UK.
Some of the features that make Seal Bay Resorts special include:
- a private beach,
- on-site fun fair,
- multiple restaurants and takeaways,
- a free on-site bus service,
- a wave rider,
- 3 entertainment venues,
- and on-site grocery shops.
- Additionally, the resort offers a variety of recreational activities such as a 6 km nature reserve,
- outdoor and indoor heated swimming pools,
- a free gym,
- and a wellness suite.
Have a lifetime holiday where you dont have sell up after 20 years!
Come and enjoy your lodge any time you want between March-January, 10 Month Season!
Over £30 million pounds invested into the park over 3 years.
- 6km nature reserve
- £16.8million privately funded 1 mile Beach
- Fun Fair
- 3 Indoor Pools
- 1 outdoor heated Pool & Splash pool
- Outdoor Cinema
- 6 Lane 10 pin Bowling Alley
- Indoor Sports Hall
- 2x Soft Play Area
- Crazy Golf
- Free courtesy bus to take you and the family around to all our facilities.
- 3 Restaurants
- AND MUCH MORE...............
£3million spent each year on entertainment alone over different 4 venues. Past acts include...
- Billy Ocean
- Heather Small
- Gareth Gates
- Twist & Pulse (Dance Group)
We also have our in house Entertainment Team from Disney and the West End.
24 Hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year Security.
300 Full time staff on site
- Grass / Hedge Cutting
- Gas, Electrician, Gas Engineer
Every day at Seal Bay Resort (formally Bunn leisure Holiday Resort) is different, so you and the family will not get bored.
Seal Bay Resort (formally Bunn Leisure) is by far one of the best kept secrets on the South Coast. Boasting fabulous cost lines and beaches, not to mention the out of this world entertainment venues and entertainment.
If you are feeling more energetic then head of to the state of the art leisure facilities and health suites, if not feel free to relax on the Sky Decking of this Stunning Lodge and take in the scenery of the South Coast, The Solent & RSPB Nature Reserve
Want to Book an appointment?
John Fisher - Sales Manager