Coral Luxury Lodge
2 Bedroom Luxury Lodge For Sale
From £149,000 + decking & hot tub!
This detached holiday lodge complete with its own hot tub is the perfect location for a fun filled family holiday!
- All on the ground floor.
- Open plan living space.
- Living area: With 40’’ Freeview Smart TV and French doors leading to veranda.
- Dining area.
- Kitchen area: Galley-style with breakfast bar, gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1: With kingsize bed, 32’’ Freeview Smart TV and en-suite with shower over bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: With twin beds.
- Shower room: With shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Gas central heating, gas, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
- External utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, 3-acre natural and landscaped grounds and children’s play area (shared with other properties on-site).
- Enclosed veranda with garden furniture. Hot tub for 4 (private).
- Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking.
Situated just a stone’s throw away from the quaint coastal resort of Little Haven, this wonderful collection of exquisite holiday accommodation has been carefully put together offering the perfect place for romantic escapes, coastal adventures and blissful breaks with family and friends. Little Haven Retreat provides a cluster of individually designed superior lodges, with private hot tubs (except ref UKC4297), and a tastefully presented farmhouse. The holiday homes have been carefully put together incorporating a contemporary design with thoughtful home comforts. The well presented living area, galley kitchen and cosy bedrooms provide the perfect place to unwind following a busy day’s adventure.
From the edge of your doorstep, rolling countryside and sea views can be found and the nearby coastal resort of Little Haven provides a selection of highly acclaimed restaurants and traditional Welsh pubs along its scenic promenade, as well as an award-winning sandy beach where water based activities can be found during the summer season. Pembrokeshire is a place of discovery, from coastal splendour to rural calm, with pretty postcard villages, bustling market towns and golden sandy beaches where marine and wildlife flourishes. A visit to the area would not be complete without a memorable trip to the small city of St David’s where a plethora of eclectic gift shops, stylish cafés, tasteful restaurants and the iconic 12th-century cathedral can be discovered. Alternatively, for those of you looking for an adrenaline adventure, why not head to the south of the county and visit the award-winning theme parks of Heatherton, Oakwood or Folly farm, famed for its iconic roller-coasters, fascinating wildlife and family entertainment, the choice is yours. Beach 1 mile. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.